Contribute to our growing community.
They say it takes a village to raise a child, and we’re always looking to add new writers to our team of village elders!
If you’re sitting on a secret that can make parenting just a bit easier for everyone, why not share it by publishing an article on our site?
– Must be written in English
– Your post must be fit to Newborn Stages categories (Baby Development, Feeding, Sleeping, Health & Safety). We focus on ages between 0-3 years old only.
– Guest post should be original and not published anywhere else before
– No grammatical/spelling mistakes
– You need to include 1 feature image (at least 1500px) and you may have 2-3 inside the post with credits (necessary rights and permissions)
– Please include headings/sub headings, bullets and spaced out paragraphs (each paragraph should be around 150 words)
– Post should be 1100 – 2.500 words
– Can include 1 Do-Follow link to your website
– Please don’t send us sales pitches or fake product reviews, advertorials etc.
– Links that lead to casino, online gambling, porn are not allowed. No affiliate linking is allowed.
– We can edit or decline any article that we do not find relevant or helpful.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with one of our Newborn Stages team members about becoming a contributing writer for our site.